Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend? What weekend?




So my weekend was a complete blur, did it happen? Where did it go? I felt as if I needed just one more day, please...just..one...more...day. But no, back to the grind this morning. I watched the AMA's last night, and let me tell you I have a lot to say. But because this is supposed to be a blog about scrapping, I will leave it to a minimum. Here we go, Shakria, obviously cannot perform which is why she needed a hundred female dancers behind her, Jennifer Lopez, you've had twins, you've been out of the game for a bit, but we know who you are. I seemed as if she had to show the audience a little bit of everything, like, she can sing...check, she's athletic and strong...check, AND she is also, in case you forgot, a dancer...which is the reason for the mid-song solo dance number. Whitney Houston, over-sang her song, and paused for the audience to gush over her, but it was from the heart, she had a rough go, so I will leave it at that.


Black Eyed Peas, were great, Kelly Clarkson sang my fav song this year and sounded great, Lady Gaga was her usual unpredictable self (which I love), Jay Z and Alicia Keys sounded incredible, Rhianna's comeback was good, but the song wasn't. blah blah blah, let's move on.


I was pumping out the LO's this weekend and got 2 cards done, in the future I will be doing a tutorial on blending colours when colouring in stamped images. I have had a couple of people ask me how I blend, so I will do one up shortly.


I am hoping that whenever I post a LO of mine that it sparks some inspiration, if it does, I would love to hear about it! I would also love to hear what inspires you besides other LO's, is it the photo you use, the colours you use, how you are feeling that day, are you inspired by the things around you, movies, magazines, books etc...let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment