Friday, February 26, 2010

Olympic Fever!

I am still watching the Olympics everyday and whatever I miss, I catch on the internet the next day. I am very proud of the Canadian Women's Hockey team, what a game!! As you may or may not know, I am a huge hockey fan, so Olympic hockey is some of the best hockey I get to see. I heard this morning that there were some complaints on the way the women celebrated after the game. Apparently, after the fans had left the women continued to celebrate on the ice drinking beer and smoking cigars, honestly, is this really that big of a deal? They weren't hurting anyone but themselves and I certainly didn't take it as a slap in the face of the American women (who also had a great run in the Olympics), it was just a celebration, and it just so happens that it was on the ice and not in their dressing room. And not for nothing, but, this may be the last time the Women's Hockey is in the Olympics, so why not go out with some memories...right?
My men are on tonight to play Slovakia, go Canada go! And congrats to Joannie Rochette for her courageous bronze medal.
I had a vacation day today, so I was able to do up a card while my little guy had a nap.
Recycled cardboard box for front of card
Cardstock: bazzill basics
patterned paper: Lemon Drops mat deck- Marcella K, Heidi Grace Designs, Recollections "Birdwatching-birdcage"
Ribbon: Crafts
White buttons: "bag o buttons"
heart buttons: Gutermann

0 comments:

Post a Comment