Saturday, February 6, 2010

My day so far



Last night (Friday) we went to my husband's Uncle's surprise 60th birthday party. We didn't get home until just after 10pm, which, of course, is waaaay past the kids bedtime. But we figured, "Awesome, they will sleep in for Sat morning" We were hoping for at least 8:30am. Well...this didn't happen. My daughter is a great sleeper (just like her mother..lol) and she has been since she was a baby. My son, on the other hand, not so much. A colic baby and sensitive to noise and can get over tired and this is when he doesn't sleep well, and this happens to many of us, but man, he doesn't sleep!! He woke up at 1:45am in the morning and didn't go back to bed until 4am! Yes, that's my boy!! Needless to say, I'm a little tired today. But I don't have much to do. I have decided to do a couple cards and submit them to be published. This is frightening to me. I feel like I am going to be judged, when really this is just for fun. They are going to be a wedding card and a home sweet home card, and possibly a spring card. I've been looking around the PaperCrafts site and the scrapbookandcards.com site so if anyone else is looking to submit,take a look at these sites, and pass along any other sites that I have missed. Again, I'm kinda new to this stuff and don't know where to go.
Thanks
Here are a couple cards...TFL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment