Monday, January 18, 2010

Everything done before Golden Globes

Before my obsession with cards and my mini obsession with digiscrap, there were movie and TV obsessions. This has never gone away. I am a huge movie buff and I watch my fav programs every week. So, when award show season comes around, everything has to be completed before it starts. Shopping....check, dinner...check, kids bathed...check, cards completed...CHECK! Here are a couple of cards that I finished on the weekend. Once I get on a roll, there is no stopping me. To be honest, knowing that the award show was on was the only thing that DID stop me! Ever have those days, where your ideas just work? That was Sunday for me, which was a nice change considering I had a tough time a couple weeks ago coming up with ideas. Sometimes I think I just have to step away from card making, just to clear my head.
A lot of the cards used Basic Grey June Bug collection...loving it!
TFL!



0 comments:

Post a Comment