Monday, July 19, 2010

Invites done!!

Well, I finished the invites. I wanted them to be as simple as possible since I was going to be making at least 10 of them. So, I literally just stamped and coloured in. My daughter wants everything to be pretty much pink, so I thought I would add a little accent colour to her pink theme which is green. Her party is going to be a summer garden party, it will be in our backyard and I will have flowers and ladybugs etc. Orgainizing a little girls party is very hectic! When I ask her what she wants for her birthday she says, "Ummm presents...pink presents..and..ummm a pink cake!" Thank goodness I am on vacation this week, so I can order a pink cake, get decorations and get her a pink present.
Here are the invites, TFL! Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment