Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay...wow! It's been a looong time!

Hey there! So, my computer had this massive virus, thought we were going to have to buy a new one, but we managed to fix it, well, my husband managed to fix it. So, I am back online. I have to catch up on what I have missed around the blogging world. Besides having the virus, I have been super busy with cards, would you believe that I have been so busy that cards went out and I didn't get the chance to take pics of them!
Here are a couple recent ones:
One is for a friend that just had a baby boy and the other is an Easter card:) TFL!



This Bunny is a lift from Amy Celona (ustamp4fun.com) who credits her inspiration for this by from Sam Parisi. It was so cute I couldn't pass it up! Thank you for inspiring me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment